Tutorials for using IPTV subscriptions via different Players.VLC
OS – Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
VLC is a great program if you want to stream Live TV from your PC and Laptop. You simply need an M3U format channel list to run it with this software. There are two different ways to use IPTV with VLC. Download and follow the step to install VLC Media Player
The first method, Upload file m3u. With this method please make sure you downloaded your M3U list from my Web. If you don’t have M3U list you can ask for it. After that, follow this guide step by step:
Step 1: First of all, Open up VLC Media Player
Step 2: Then, Simply Drag & Drop the downloaded m3u file with your VLC or open it via Media > Open File > “Choose your .m3u file”
Now, you should be able to watch IPTV with VLC
In order to switch Channels go to “View” in the Menu strip and navigate to “Playlist”(CTRL + L or command + L on MAC)
You will now see a list of Channels available to choose from you can use the search function to find a Channel.
You know should be good to go and watch your favorite Tv Channels using VLC Media Player!
The second method, you don’t need to download m3u file.
Step 1: Login to my web: https://jocotv.com/login with username and password I sent you an email and copy your M3u list
Step 2: Click on Media and click on Open Network Stream. Open Media dialog box is open
Step 3: Paste your M3u list and click on the Play.
Step 4: Wait till all channel loaded. CTRL+L to bring up the playlist
Attention: If you use VLC it does not have EPG.
OS – Android
You must download one of them from the Google Store
Now we start to use IPTV app
The first when download completed IPTV android app you need open the application of IPTV.
Then click on the Add Playlist
Click the Select File or add url
Add the m3u link or file that you have received via email
OS- Windows, Android, Firestick
– Download and install Perfect Player
– Tap settings (Little Cog)
– Tap General
– Tap Playlist
– Insert your M3U link
– Tap EPG
– Insert your custom EPG link ( we have IPTV premium include EPG)
– Press back and wait for it to load IPTV channels
OS – Android
1. Download StbEmu (Free or Pro) from the Google Play Store on your device
2. Load Stb Emulator to your Android device
3. Tap near the top-right corner, then click Settings—the 4th icon from the right
4. Tap Profiles
5. Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to create a new one
6. Tap STB Model.
7. Tap MAG 250, or whichever STB you wish to emulate
8. Tap Portal settings
9. Tap Portal URL
10. Enter the provided Portal and press OK
11. Now tap Screen Resolution
12. We recommend you choose 1280×720. You are welcome to choose higher, but it may be laggy.
13. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Scroll down and find the MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify your set-top box.
14. You must tell us your MAC address.
15. Restart your app to start loading the list
OS – Middle-ware Infomir Stalker Ministra
1. Make sure your MAC address was registered. If not, you can register for free IPTV subscription with JOCOTV please make sure you enter your MAC address correctly in MAC section. But if you already registered and forget to fill your MAC address in MAC section please let me know I will add MAC address for you. If you wonder where to find your MAC address?
In order to find the MAC address of your MAG box, simply turn the box around and you can find the MAC address on the backside of your device.
Step 1: Turn on your MAG device. Loading it up and click Settings
Step 2: Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”
Step 3: Select “Portals”
Step 4: In the “Portal 1 name” line enter any name you wish. EX. JOCOTV
In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the portal URL address you will be provided with. Please double check all characters.
Step 5: When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK”.
When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal.
Now everything is ready to start enjoying.
Notice: If you are using MAG 250 or MAG 256 and your portal takes a lot of time to load the reason can be that our list is too big and your device can not handle it. You can choose the package you want to watch by contacting us in order to reduce your list and then your device will work.
If you have status “Your STB is blocked. Call the provider“. Maybe your MAC address is not active or you gave us the a wrong mac address or you entered an incorrect portal. Please contact us.
PVR IPTV simple client with Kodi Krypton 17
PVR IPTV Simple Client is a basic PVR Addon for Kodi support play m3u playlists, streaming IPTV, radio channels and EPG.
From home screen of Kodi 17, you need to click on TV
Then select Enter add-on browser
Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client
Then Select Configure
Click on General
If you have a URL m3u playlist you can set Location to Remote Path (Internet Address)
Then click on M3U PlayList URL. If you don’t have m3u URL and you don’t know where to buy IPTV contact us. I have to Suggest for you with best IPTV provider Jocotv we provide stable services with EPG and daily updated VOD very stable and easy to use.
The next to enter the URL IPTV channels of your M3U PlayList and click OK
If you have an M3U text file stored locally you can choose the Location to Local Path (include Local Network)
Then Select M3U PlayList URL
Navigate to your m3u file Kodi IPTV where the file is saved and choice it
Then select OK
Wait some second for notification of channels loaded
Now go to the Home Screen and select TV and you can see like this
If you want setup EPG for IPTV you can Select Configure
Then click on EPG Setting => XML URL
Enter EPG URL you have
Click ok and you need restart Kodi